I am proud to demonstrate our completed bathroom fit following a large damp proofing and dry rot project in Tewkesbury.
A complete service from start through to our high quality completion.
The works involved:
- a full strip out of the room fixtures and fittings including wall plaster and floor excavations
- Installing a new damp proof membrane under the floor with insulated concrete
- injecting the walls with a silicon DPC stopping further rising damp and dry rot treatment to sections of the floor and walls with full irrigation
- re-plastering of the walls with Sovereign ready render
- a new Karndean floor covering laid and redecorated with a Farrow & ball paint micro pours paint
- the original bathroom suite and vanity unit was refitted and finished with a high gloss tile